Saturday, April 9, 2016

MY VACATION (Basic) (EXERCISE B75E250)


Fill in the gaps in paragraph about my vacation using the words in the boxes. Note: Not all the words will be used.

winter       summer      spring     autumn (fall)

                      
Summer



Spring


Winter

Autumn



city        beach       mountains
   

Beach

Mountains



City

dancing    hotel      beach volleyball     return home    hot    sunbath    cold     swimming     surf  
           

Hot


Cold

Sunbathing
Swimming

   

Beach Volleyball
Dancing

  
Surf


        
       
Hotel 





Return Home

Last ________________ I went on vacation to the _____________ because I love to swim and _____________.  It was very ____________!  Each day I went ___________, played _____________ with my friends and _____________. At night I went _____________. The ______________ was very good and I enjoyed my stay a lot. I did not want to _________________!
                                                                 


                                                                                
ANSWERS:

My Vacation

Last summer I went on vacation to the beach because I love to swim and surf.  It was very hot!  Each day I went swimming, played beach volleyball with my friends and sunbathed. At night I went dancing. The hotel was very good and I enjoyed my stay a lot. I did not want to return home!

TO PRINT


No comments:

Post a Comment