Tuesday, November 17, 2015

PERSONAL INFORMATION (TWO) (EXERCISE B27E223)














Use the information in the table to fill in the blanks in Henry Hawkins discourse below.

First Name
Henry
Family Name
Hawkins
Middle Initial

B
Date of Birth
13/12/56
Place of Birth

Perth, Ontario, Canada
Marital Status

Single
X
Married

Stable Relationship

Divorced

Widow
Address (Full)
824 Riverside Drive, Perth, Ontario, Canada M4R 2B6
City of Residence
Perth
Province of Residence
Ontario
Gender
X
Male

Female
Years of Schooling
13
Occupation
Electrician
Languages Spoken
English
Mother Tongue
English
Present Employer
Ontario Hydro
Number of Children
2
Ages of Children
12 and 15
Sex of Children
1
Male
1
Female
Names of Children (Surname, Given Name)

Hawkins, Jennifer
Hawkins, Frank
Spousal Information:
Name (Given)
Nancy
Surname
Hawkins
Middle Initial
L
DOB
24/04/57
Birthplace
Hope, British Columbia
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Current Employer
City of Perth
Languages Spoken
English
Years of Schooling
13

HENRY’S DISCOURSE:

Hello! My name is ______________. My surname is _________________. My middle initial is _____________. I was born on ___________ in _________________. I currently live in ________________________. My address is _____________________________________.
My wife’s name is _____________ and her family name is ______________. She was born in ____________________ on ________________.
Both my wife’s and my first language is _________________. I work as an __________________ for __________________. I went to school for _________ years.
My wife’s employer is _________________ and she works as an __________________. She also went to school for ____________ years.
Nancy and I have ________ children. We have one __________ and one _________. The ____________ of our children are ______________ and _____________. Their last name is _______________.

             
                                                                                                                                                              
ANSWERS:

HENRY’S DISCOURSE:

Hello! My name is Henry. My surname is Hawkins.  My middle initial is B. I was born on 13/12/56 in Perth, Ontario, Canada. I currently live in Perth, Ontario, Canada. My address is 824 Riverside Drive, Perth, Ontario, Canada M4R 2B6.

My wife’s name is Nancy and her family name is Hawkins. She was born in Hope, British Columbia on 24/04/57.

Both my wife’s and my first language is English. I work as an electrician for Ontario Hydro. I went to school for 13 years.

My wife’s employer is City of Perth and she works as an administrative assistant. She also went to school for 13 years.

Nancy and I have two children. We have one boy and one girl. The names of our children are Frank and Jennifer. Their last name is Hawkins.


                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment