Saturday, May 14, 2016

AT THE BEACH (Basic) (EXERCISE B78E253)



Match the pictures with the words in the box and then complete the paragraph below.

starfish            sunbathing           sand, sea and waves      sun umbrella and deck chair     sandcastle         shells                    beach volleyball              swimming

                         
              
_________________________
______________________________
    











       



___________________________






______________________________













_____________________________ 






____________________________


_______________________________



       
_______________________________









_____________________________

When I arrive at the beach first thing I do is put up my ______________ and unfold my _____________.  I find the beach very relaxing. I like listening to the sound of the __________ rolling up onto the ____________. If it is not too hot I like to ________on a towel or play ___________ with my friends. At other times I like to build __________________or just walk along the beach looking for __________ or ________. If I get too hot I go _____________ in the sea. I love the beach!



ANSWERS: AT THE BEACH

Match the pictures with the words in the box and then complete the paragraph below.

starfish            sunbathing           sand, sea and waves      sun umbrella and deck chair     sandcastle         shells                    beach volleyball              swimming

                         
              
Sandcastle
Sun umbrella and deck chair
    











       



Shells





Starfish

















Sunbathing


 Sand, sea and waves



       
Beach volleyball









Swimming


When I arrive at the beach first thing I do is put up my sun umbrella and unfold my deck chair.  I find the beach very relaxing. I like listening to the sound of the waves rolling up onto the sand. If it is not too hot I like to sunbath on a towel or play beach volleyball with my friends. At other times I like to build sandcastles or just walk along the beach looking for shells or starfish. If I get too hot I go swimming in the sea. I love the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment